Tuesday, June 2, 2009

...What am I about?

Okay... the whole point of this blog for me is to share some of my own opinions, whether its about life or makeup or gossip around the world... whatever it is.. I just hope that you guys enjoy it....=)

A little about me:

- I am 23 years old and graduated from University of Houston last May with a degree in Finance and a degree in Marketing
- I am currently working at a financial firm that I've been at since I was a Junior in college, I love my job.
- My part time passion is Makeup, it's only been a year or less that I've been crazy about makeup, but trust me, it's something I will be doing for a while and maybe something I would want to do professionally as a part time gig.
- Fashion, oh god, I shop too much.  I can't say I got the best taste or style in the world.  But I do enjoy good fashion.





I know there is really not much for you to see or read, but I promise promise I will be posting things soon!

2 comments:

Matt Zach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt Zach said...

haha chanced upon your blog. love the playlist you've got :)


www.matt.sg