Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Haul... eyelashes... clothe...

I love lashes, maybe because I have very short and thin chinese lashes... I've used  different lahses from Ardell to Revlon but my favorite once gotta be Darkness eyelashes.  They are great!  I think it's because they fit my eyes more than Ardell or Revlon and they are very inexpensive!  I got them from Lunabeauty.com, for day time I use the WXOS, they are very natural and nothing dramatic, so it looks like your real lashes.... i've stocked up on a lot of these =)... the other two Kma9 and Kma7 are more for going out at night when you want a little bit of dramatic look... its still very natural....



There was a coupon for Saks 5th ave for 40% off of any item... of course i had to take advantage of it!!! I bought a pair of Rock and Republic jeans... woot woot!  I love jeans.. now i have to get them tailored... i wonder why they always make it so long?



I am still trying to get used to this blog thing.. im not a blogger... but I do read a lot of different blogs every single day! One event that I am just waiting and waiting for is the MAC 25% Off Sale...ahhhhhh... what to buy!!! 

1 comment:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

That sure is a lot of falsies! <3

Have a good weekend hun~!