Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Super Quick Review

Okay,  I know I've just posted something... but I thought I wanted to do a quick review on one of my recent purchase at Sephora.  I don't have my camera right now so I can't take a picture of the actual product, but this is good enough for now.

Laura Mercier Illuminating Powder

I went to Sephora with one of my girl friend to pick out some makeup for her, while the lady at Sephora was putting on makeup for her, another lady decided to try out products on me and one of those was this powder.  I LOVED IT.  I would recommend this powder for any fair skin colored girls, I am Chinese, very light one...it wasn't so bronzy that it made it look unnatural, instead, it brought out my face features, I have a very round face!  I had cheekbones! it is amazing!

Rating: 5/5

1 comment:

Summer Darling said...

wow wow wow..make me feel like grabbing this product immediately..too bad we don't have this in sephora..