Monday, December 7, 2009

New Love...





a brush that is...

So i have been searching for the perfect face brush on the go, I hate carrying my brush roll...when i really just need one brush, my face powder brush when i need it.. for touch ups or blush... so i came across to the Too Faced Kabuki Brush ($30)... I got it when they had the 30% off your entire purchase... so here it is..



(Please excuse the picture quality...I usually do this at work...so I don't carry my camera with me.. im just using my iphone)
Why do i love it?

1. It is PINK...so cute!
2. It will not get my purse/makeup bag dirty
3. It's retractable, so your brush stays in shape...


I highly recommend this brush, for travel and put in your purse! It's too cute!


1 comment:

Libby said...

I went and bought a translucent setting powder from Too Faced. The makeup artist at sephora actually used this brush on me. I kinda like the way my foundation turned out, and it was pretty soft (but it had some stiffness to it). I'm debating if I should get a kabuki.