Friday, December 11, 2009

Kim Kardashian's..........Pink Lips

Did you think i was gonna say her booty? LOL... it's funny when i went on Google to find pictures of her, it automatically showed, Kim Kardashian Booty...

I am a fan of her show and a fan of her... She gave all the curvy ladies out there a reason to show off their curves and feel confident about it.. she has a gorgeous face and a gorgeous body.. that is no doubt...

To me, her signature look was always the dark, smoky eyes with nude lips... but this one...really caught my eyes.. I LOVE THIS LOOK.. love love love the pink lips...i went over to MAC the other day and found the lipstick that matches that and put a top coat of dazzleglass.. made it PERFECT...i will list the names of the lipstick and dazzleglass i put together so you guys can see..


other than that, I have stayed away from Sephora these past weeks.. but I do need to use the coupon that I got in the email...$20 off any $35 purchase... WHY NOT? Not sure what I will get.. but there is always something i want from Sephora.....=)

This weekend, one of my good friend is having a photo shoot and she asked me to be her makeup artist... my first response is.. I'm not sure I'll know what the hell im doing!!! It's true! im not a makeup artist, i love makeup, but i don't consider myself to be a makeup artist.. honestly.. i've only tried putting on make up on her...twice...just for fun.. and yea... it did come out very nice on her since shes got great eyes and bone structure and it was easy for me to work on her.. and one time on my boyfriend.. because he wanted to be Jack Sparrow for Halloween this year.. hahahaha.. other than that.. I don't have much experience putting make up on people.. maybe because I'm always afraid that they wont like it.. I guess i will suck it up and see how it will go...here is one of her work... HOT!



Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Libby said...

wow! I wished I could do her makeup. I missed my makeup artistry days =( Good Job!

Sherrie said...

I want to take some classes.. so i dont have to worry about messing up her make up..ever..lol..