Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Hauling....

So I'm sure a lot of you already know that Sephora's Friends and Family Sale is on right now.. if you do not, you have until November 2nd to receive 20% off from your whole purchase. I have already placed 3 orders...well.. two online and 1 in-store. You can go into a Sephora store and tell them that you want to use the Friends and Family discount and they should be able to do that for you. So, here are some of the things that i got...

1. Sephora Favorites Face Quenchers Moisturizer Deluxe Sampler $18.50- yes..yes.. like many of you out there i am searching for my HG moisturizer.. so I've purchased this set in the hopes of finding the right one... So far I've used the Hope in the Jar by Philosophy..it has failed me =(.. it smells like plastic...poop... I dont know.. it just does not smell good at all.. I will try more later on this week and see if i can find my HF moisturizer from this set.. *crosses fingers*
2. Dior HydraAction Set $49 - I have been searching for my HG moisturizer.. so far Hope in a Jar by Philosophy have failed me... its nice once i put it on.. then.. the smell comes.. YUCK...

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Super Stash $36: Combination Set- I bought this one in the store... I have to say.. this eyeliner is the BEST pencil eyeliner I've ever used...I have been using MAC's Engraved eyeliner.. and in this set the color Zero is black.. and its a lot more darker and a lot more easier for me to apply eyeliner since its so freakin smooth!!! I highly recommend you guys buying this set to try!

4. Laura Mercier Mini Lip Glace Set $28- I have heard good things about her lipgloss.. so im buying this set to try and see...I do love their Flawless Face Kit too!

5. Sephora OPI- Nail Color Gift Set $18- I thought this was a super deal! 3 for $18! I have been dying to try the one on the far right Metro Chic...so i thought, okay, pay $9 more to get the whole set...why not? I accidental bought one from the store.. and then not remembering that I've already ordered one online.. so now I have 2 sets.. I may return it or of course it would be a great Christmas present for someone...But trust me.. all the colors are GREAT.. Metro Chic was exactly what I expected.. but I do have to adjust to darker nail polish colors...im not really used to it.. of course the A true romantic color on the left would suit me very well bc its a nude color with a touch of pink and the purple is very nice also.. =)


6. Stila Gift of Appreciation Set $38-I honestly do not have much things from Stila, I only have used their eyeshadow from the Barbie Collection, but this is the second thing I wanted to get and try... everything in here is pretty much FULL size... so I'm excited to try!



So...what are you getting from Sephora?

No comments: