Thursday, October 22, 2009

and...IM BACK...

So I know, I have been MIA for a long time... I can't say I am a blogger at heart.. but I do read a lot of blogs around here....... anyway I just wanted to do a quick update since there are so many great products coming out for this holiday season. I have put a huge purchase with Sephora bc of the Family & Friends event.. so I will post pictures of those products once I receive it in the mail... in the meantime..I will show you some new products that I have gotten....

1. Left - Barbie Loves Stila Doll'd Up Eyeshadow Palette

I highly highly highly recommend this palette, the color choices are great and every color is very pigmented. I've realized once I step my foot in Sephora & MAC and purchased my very first eyeshadow.. I knew I could never ever go back to drugstore brand eye shadows....I think they did a great job putting the eye colors together so you can use all 3 colors together.. So far, i've only tried the blue.. i cant wait to try the rest!
Right- MAC Holiday Collection 2009

Love the packaging, love the colors, I'm still a very neutral color kind of girl.. so i feel like i cant ever have enough browns and neutral colors.. some may feel like you have all these colors already...but i think its a great travel friendly palette.



3. MAC Mineralized Eyeshadow

Left- Midnight Madness- this is new from the MAC Magic, Mirth and Mischief collection, I fell in love with the dark-purple color... it also has a hint of gunmetal, i cant explain it... but i just LOVE this color..but the yellow...not so much... its not as pigmented and it will fall off your eyes..

Right- Odd Bits, this is not from the new collection, i totally forgot which collection its from, but the colors are great! I was loving the pink with the gray...



No comments: